Book on the Faith
"This book should be in every Catholic home."
WE WANT TO HELP YOU...
GROUNDED IN THE PERSON AND LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST, our mission in THE NEW EVANGELIZATION is
1. to evangelize disciples, missionaries, and leaders
2. to form and train disciples/missionaries, and leaders, and
3. to train trainers of disciples, missionaries, and leaders to transform our culture with the message and power of the Gospel.
GROUNDED IN THE PERSON AND LORDSHIP OF JESUS THE CHRIST, Catholics evangelized and trained by our workshops transform their environments and culture with mature faith and an active ardor for the Gospel.
OUR CORE VALUES
* Christian Faith, Hope, and Love
* Proclamation of the Gospel with courage and power
* Christian spirituality and prayer
* Sharp Intelligence
* Constructive Influence
* Genuine Faithfulness
OUR MAIN GOALS
Encourage every Catholic to:
* hear and open the doors of their heart to Jesus Christ
* grow in ardor for the the faith and wiser in their knowledge of it so they can transform their environments with the Gospel...
* develop new methods and ways of expression to evangelize...
* understand that in the 21st century, every one of them is called to evangelize, and that it is crucial that we do so with love, courage, wisdom, knowledge, and determination...
* become a stronger inspired believer, disciple, evangelizer, apostle, and leader...
* know, appreciate, and share with others the fullness of the Catholic faith with great power, confidence, conviction, and authority...
* Do all these things via powerful and eye-opening workshops that provide the knowledge, the skills, and the tools to get the work done...
FORM,TRAIN & MULTIPLY
best efforts of parishes now at the outset of the third millennium must be aimed at inviting and training of lay missionaries. Only by multiplying them will we be able to respond to the missionary demands of today."
- Aparecida Document,
"EVANGELIZATION is a frame of mind, about forging new paths, a courageous manner of acting, and Christianity's capacity to read the new situations in human history."
- Pope Benedict XVI
"Nothing that concerns the community of men and women - situations and problems regarding justice, freedom, development, relations between peoples, peace - is foreign to evangelization, and evengelization would be incomplete if it did not take into account the mutual demands continually made by the Gospel and by the concrete, personal and social life of man."
- Compendium of Catholic Social Doctrine, #85
"A man should never be appointed to a managerial position if his vision focuses on people’s weaknesses rather than on their strengths. The man who always knows what people cannot do, but never sees what they can do, will undermine the spirit of the organization.
- Peter Drucker
"It's not what you do not know that hurts you, but what you know that isn't so."
- Warren Bennis